- Happy holidays! Hanukkah is over and so is holiday shopping for myself/my family/the office. I'm going to be in for a lot of fun when my bills start rolling in come January, but I still stand by my mantra about Black Friday: the only day of the year I'll really splurge on myself. I definitely spent a little too much money this season, though.
- I can't explain why, but I'm so excited for Cloverfield. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be one of those films where the trailer kicks ass and the actual film...doesn't. Speaking of films, The Golden Compass was pretty good!
- Next semester, I'll be driving to school. It was an interesting relationship, Metrorail, but the end has come, and I'm freaking glad about that. The drive to downtown Miami is incredible/intense/orgasmic, specifically the part where US-1 ends and there's this huge "hill" before the start of the I-95, and the Miami skyline in its entirety pops out from the ground, basically. I don't have class downtown every day next semester, so using the Metrorail doesn't really save me much money.
- I have no idea what my grades are going to be this semester. No. freaking. clue. All I know is that if I can't pull off an A in my 5-credit math class, my GPA is screwed, and so am I. I might be taking piano lessons for credit next semester...but that's another discussion entirely.
- Speaking of school, I really, really need to get out of here. There's gotta be a realistic way I can move out within the next year. I love my parents and stuff, and I don't mind living with them too much, but I need to get out!
Hopefully my next update is still in 2007.